Thursday, December 15, 2016
Golden Pothos Plant Dangerous to Pets
The very popular houseplant Golden pothos is may look harmless but it can be a secret killer. It has been shown that Golden pothos is toxic to dogs & cats. That means if you have a pet and this plant in the same house you need to tread very carefully. If it is ingested by your pet it can cause a number of issues including; vomiting, oral irritation and difficulty swallowing. Pet owners, next time you are looking to freshen up your house with some plants, reconsider adding Golden pothos to your room.
Posted by Pet Blogger at 4:20 AM 0 comments
Monday, November 28, 2016
Cyber Monday 24 Hour Sale
10% OFF + Free Shipping on all orders
Ends midnight the 28th of November 2016. One day only. No codes required.
Shop at Petsofoz.net Now
Posted by Pet Blogger at 2:15 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
NexGard for Dogs Has Proven It Is Great
Posted by Pet Blogger at 3:12 AM 1 comments
Thursday, January 14, 2016
What Fruit Can Dogs Eat?
Many everyday fruits that we eat are not safe for dogs and many are safe. Knowing what fruits dogs can eat can be very hard to remember. So this is a guide to safe fruits for dogs. Please not that this is just a guide and not all fruit products are included. Fruits such as grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs, so it is very important to avoid using these products.
Can my dog eat this fruit? Yes
- Bananas (Rich in potassium and vitamin C)
- Blueberries: (High in antioxidants)
- Kiwis: (Good source of vitamin C and potassium)
- Pineapple: (Try frozen for a cool treat)
- Strawberries: (High in fiber and antioxidants)
Can my dog eat this fruit? Yes, but
- Apples: (Don't let them eat the seeds)
- Lemons: (They may not like the bitter taste)
- Oranges: (They're high in natural sugar, give in moderation)
- Peaches: (Remove the pit; it can casue intestinal blockage)
- Watermelon: (Remove the ring first)
Can my dog eat this fruit? No
- Avocados: (Can cause vomiting)
- Cherries: (Can cause cyanide poisoning in large quantities)
- Grapes: (Can casuse kidney failure)
- Raisins: (Can cause kidney failure)
Posted by Pet Blogger at 3:32 PM 0 comments
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Animal Abuse is Now Classed as a Class A Felony
It has been a long time coming, and now in 2016 the FBI now will consdier animal cruelty cases to be a Class A felony. For the full article see Vice News The FBI Now Considers Animal Abuse a Class A Felony.
Posted by Pet Blogger at 3:41 PM 1 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)