Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Many everyday fruits that we eat are not safe for dogs and many are safe. Knowing what fruits dogs can eat can be very hard to remember. So this is a guide to safe fruits for dogs. Please not that this is just a guide and not all fruit products are included. Fruits such as grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs, so it is very important to avoid using these products.
Can my dog eat this fruit? Yes
- Bananas (Rich in potassium and vitamin C)
- Blueberries: (High in antioxidants)
- Kiwis: (Good source of vitamin C and potassium)
- Pineapple: (Try frozen for a cool treat)
- Strawberries: (High in fiber and antioxidants)
Can my dog eat this fruit? Yes, but
- Apples: (Don't let them eat the seeds)
- Lemons: (They may not like the bitter taste)
- Oranges: (They're high in natural sugar, give in moderation)
- Peaches: (Remove the pit; it can casue intestinal blockage)
- Watermelon: (Remove the ring first)
Can my dog eat this fruit? No
- Avocados: (Can cause vomiting)
- Cherries: (Can cause cyanide poisoning in large quantities)
- Grapes: (Can casuse kidney failure)
- Raisins: (Can cause kidney failure)
Thursday, January 7, 2016
It has been a long time coming, and now in 2016 the FBI now will consdier animal cruelty cases to be a Class A felony. For the full article see Vice News The FBI Now Considers Animal Abuse a Class A Felony.
Sunday, May 24, 2015
NexGard vs Frontline Plus vs Advantix vs Bravecto.
Friday, February 20, 2015
Sunday, October 19, 2014
There has been an outage of Heartgard Plus over the last couple of months, but it is now back in stock! We have heaps of stock on hand to supply all orders. We apologize to any of our customers who have been inconvenienced over the last two months.
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Activyl Spot-On Flea Treatment.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Who doesn't love a funny animal video compilation? This is a best of 2013 and 2014 videos found on Youtube. It is 27 minutes long, but once you start watching it is hard to stop!
Friday, April 18, 2014
We will be doing warehouse upgrades and a major stock take from the 25th of April to the 5th of May. No orders will ship between the 25th of April and 5th of May. Orders made between the 25th of April and 5th of May will ship on the 6th to 8th of May. Please make sure to order before the 25th of April so that your order is sent and will arrive in a timely manner. We wish everyone a great Easter!