Thursday, December 15, 2016
Golden Pothos Plant Dangerous to Pets
The very popular houseplant Golden pothos is may look harmless but it can be a secret killer. It has been shown that Golden pothos is toxic to dogs & cats. That means if you have a pet and this plant in the same house you need to tread very carefully. If it is ingested by your pet it can cause a number of issues including; vomiting, oral irritation and difficulty swallowing. Pet owners, next time you are looking to freshen up your house with some plants, reconsider adding Golden pothos to your room.
Posted by Pet Blogger at 4:20 AM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)